Used Wasp Towable Cargo Loader Scissor Lift; 20- 64-inches Year: 1997
The Wasp AO3491D Towable Cargo Loader Scissor Lift has a lift capacity of 15,000 lbs. and a service height of 20- 64-inches. The AO3491D is diesel powered and ready to work.
If you have any additional questions about this or any other aircraft ground support equipment we carry, please call us. We'd love to help you make a well-informed decision about your next purchase.
No longer available: Call us for info
- Transmission: N/A
- The 101-by-126-inch (256.5-by-320-centimeter) platform easily holds everything needed for work or loading and offloading on the tarmac.
- The towbar extends and contracts for easy use and storage.
- Four hydraulic stabilizer cylinders coupled with two hydraulic lift cylinders ensure smooth and reliable operation to move the platform from 20 to 64 inches (51 to 163 centimeters).
- Two mushroom-button emergency stops on different sides of the lift ensure safety.
- Work lights on each of the lift’s four corners power around-the-clock work in any weather.
- Control stations on opposite sides of the scissor lift give convenient access for efficient work.
- Solid tires prevent flats for continued operation
- L: 208-inches
- W: 146-inches
- H: 102-inches
- GW: 10,200-lbs
See more Wasp products >
See more Aircraft Cargo Loaders >